There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

My writing

Please do check out www.greenbuzz.com - www.urbantitan.com - www.environmentalgraffiti/users/tonyleather - www.triond.com to see many examples of my writing. All comments welcome.

Search This Blog

Monday, 31 January 2011

What a great January that was.

I had a super month, getting well into writing for triond and beginning to develop some friendships with other writers that I found really useful. I sent a few links in, as well, to grabbedarticles.com, which is good because it seems to be helping push up my views on environmentalgraffiti.com, and could prove really good in due course.  I am starting to get well into this blogging thing, and would really be chuffed to get some feedback from others. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment