Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

My writing

Please do check out www.greenbuzz.com - www.urbantitan.com - www.environmentalgraffiti/users/tonyleather - www.triond.com to see many examples of my writing. All comments welcome.

Search This Blog

Thursday 20 January 2011

looking at the options

Hello everyone.
Been doing some more trawling today. Not sure wether I am making a success of my online writing efforts or not. I know thatt having loads of stuff out there for people to read is an achievement in itself, but feedback from readers is so important, and I do not get anywhere near as much as I would like.  All the comments appearing on greenbuzz just now are about things I have written, so I feel quite chuffed about that.  This web writinfg is getting to be almost like an occupation. Wish the money I make reflected that! Still, big trees from little acorns.....etc.

1 comment:

  1. instead of clicking I like it on facebook I will try and remember to do it where I read - I do enjoy most of your writing well- no I know I like all your writing just not all the subjects but I'm glad you are blogging

    ReplyDelete