Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

My writing

Please do check out www.greenbuzz.com - www.urbantitan.com - www.environmentalgraffiti/users/tonyleather - www.triond.com to see many examples of my writing. All comments welcome.

Search This Blog

Saturday 11 February 2012

No Longer Posting Stuff on environmentalgraffiti

Hello everyone.
I know that I can be very lax when it comes to posting on my blog here, but I never quite got into the whole blogging thing. I wanted to say that there will be no point anymore in looking for my work at environmentalgraffiti as I have stopped posting there and my work has all - as far as I know - been deleted. However, I am still going strong at www.triond.com/users/tonyleather  so do feel free to drop in for a look there, where you will be spoilt for choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment