There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

My writing

Please do check out www.greenbuzz.com - www.urbantitan.com - www.environmentalgraffiti/users/tonyleather - www.triond.com to see many examples of my writing. All comments welcome.

Search This Blog

Saturday, 11 February 2012

No Longer Posting Stuff on environmentalgraffiti

Hello everyone.
I know that I can be very lax when it comes to posting on my blog here, but I never quite got into the whole blogging thing. I wanted to say that there will be no point anymore in looking for my work at environmentalgraffiti as I have stopped posting there and my work has all - as far as I know - been deleted. However, I am still going strong at www.triond.com/users/tonyleather  so do feel free to drop in for a look there, where you will be spoilt for choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment