Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

My writing

Please do check out www.greenbuzz.com - www.urbantitan.com - www.environmentalgraffiti/users/tonyleather - www.triond.com to see many examples of my writing. All comments welcome.

Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 February 2011

February staring on a good note.

It seems like my joining grabbedarticles.com has had a positive effect on my view stats at environmentalgraffiti.com  -  they appear to be going up, not rapidly but steadily so far, so perhaps there really is a good point to being part of it.  I also signed up to the bansy revolution, which the founders also feel will have a good weffect on viewing stats for those who take part.  Things are going really well with both greenbuzz and triond, lots of positive comments and views, so I appear to be doing something right, at least. I will keep trying to improve, keep posting content, and keep hoping that viewers find it interesting enough to want to view other thgings that I have done. There will be something in there for most every taste, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment