There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

My writing

Please do check out www.greenbuzz.com - www.urbantitan.com - www.environmentalgraffiti/users/tonyleather - www.triond.com to see many examples of my writing. All comments welcome.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Going great guns

I really do wonder some days why I put so much effort in to this writing lark, because it often seems that nowhere near enough people pay attention.  I want to hear comments from readers about everything I write, be it praise or put-down, because the only way it can improve if I get to hear what is wrong with it. I have made some big adjustments to my blog page, and hope to be getting much more traffic in future. I have 200 posts on triond now, and fel that I am finally getting somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment