Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

My writing

Please do check out www.greenbuzz.com - www.urbantitan.com - www.environmentalgraffiti/users/tonyleather - www.triond.com to see many examples of my writing. All comments welcome.

Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Going great guns

I really do wonder some days why I put so much effort in to this writing lark, because it often seems that nowhere near enough people pay attention.  I want to hear comments from readers about everything I write, be it praise or put-down, because the only way it can improve if I get to hear what is wrong with it. I have made some big adjustments to my blog page, and hope to be getting much more traffic in future. I have 200 posts on triond now, and fel that I am finally getting somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment