Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

My writing

Please do check out www.greenbuzz.com - www.urbantitan.com - www.environmentalgraffiti/users/tonyleather - www.triond.com to see many examples of my writing. All comments welcome.

Search This Blog

Monday 24 January 2011

Progress being made on triond

Well I now have well over 200 articles published on triond, and it seems odd that the syuff which attracts most comment is thje poetry, though I never thought it my strong suit. Also picling up plenty of fans and friends, so i have to say that I really like the site, even if the earnings are not going to be there in the beginning. You need to be attracting 40K+ hits a month to be in the money, and getting to that level is sure to take time. till, I am enjoying a lot, and surely that is the main thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment