There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

My writing

Please do check out www.greenbuzz.com - www.urbantitan.com - www.environmentalgraffiti/users/tonyleather - www.triond.com to see many examples of my writing. All comments welcome.

Search This Blog

Monday, 24 January 2011

Progress being made on triond

Well I now have well over 200 articles published on triond, and it seems odd that the syuff which attracts most comment is thje poetry, though I never thought it my strong suit. Also picling up plenty of fans and friends, so i have to say that I really like the site, even if the earnings are not going to be there in the beginning. You need to be attracting 40K+ hits a month to be in the money, and getting to that level is sure to take time. till, I am enjoying a lot, and surely that is the main thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment