Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

My writing

Please do check out www.greenbuzz.com - www.urbantitan.com - www.environmentalgraffiti/users/tonyleather - www.triond.com to see many examples of my writing. All comments welcome.

Search This Blog

Friday 28 January 2011

New site with good possibilities

Hey troops.
Just signed up to a new site  where the members need to be triond contributors, ideally, in which the mmembers can post links to articles of thier own, from other sites, without infringing copyright, and hopefully thereby increase the amount of traffic that thier work gets.  The site is run by MPA, triond writer, at http://www.grabbedarticles.com/  and I think shows a lot of promise, so if you do write for triond, get in touch with him and asak about it. Things going well for me, generally, at the moment. Never seem to have any spare time, but at least I never get bored.    

No comments:

Post a Comment