Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

My writing

Please do check out www.greenbuzz.com - www.urbantitan.com - www.environmentalgraffiti/users/tonyleather - www.triond.com to see many examples of my writing. All comments welcome.

Search This Blog

Friday 11 February 2011

Triond going very well

Hello again.
Well I now have 334 posts on triond, and am making around 40 cents a day, which is not much, admittedly, but far more than many other trionders manage.  There is no word at all about what is going on with environmentalgraffiti. After they halved the per views payments, everything about the site seemed to slow right down, in terms of submissions to it, so I have no idea what is going on there, Still averaging 400 views a day on there, so I can hardly complain, but still. Anyway, just wanted to keep you updated. Will be posting again in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment