Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

My writing

Please do check out www.greenbuzz.com - www.urbantitan.com - www.environmentalgraffiti/users/tonyleather - www.triond.com to see many examples of my writing. All comments welcome.

Search This Blog

Friday 4 February 2011

Anybody know what's happening?

I was mortified today when I got a payment from environmentalgraffiti that was only half of what I expected it to be. Turns out that they have slashed the pay per views by 50% overnight, so they must be having a lean time of it. Be a shame if the site folds, because it has been very good for me, though nowhere near as good as others. Am making real progress on triond now, but still need to get the viewing figures pushed upwards to at least 30k a month, if I want to earn any money!! Anyhow, for now the earning seems less important than the getting established, and I seem to be doing OK on that front. Will have more soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I thought that I should check out your blog. Interesting... Here on blogger.com I'm known as midnightmist/bluemist. (http://wwwbluenight.blogspot.com/)
    On triond, I'm CC Carr. I'm not making much money. However, I keep submitting poems, stories and other creative writings. I'm trying to get better at writing.
    I'll get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bluemist
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I intend to put more into it, but I find it hard to make the time. I probably spend far too much time trying to make a success of triond, and the views you get there are fairly pathetic, though I do all I can to improve on them. Send me a couple of links to your triond posts and I will take a look. Hope you enjoy what I write, and that we can be writer buddies. Communication with other writers is always great, so I look forward to your next message. Sorry it took a while to get back to you. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete