There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

My writing

Please do check out www.greenbuzz.com - www.urbantitan.com - www.environmentalgraffiti/users/tonyleather - www.triond.com to see many examples of my writing. All comments welcome.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Things very different now

It has been a long time since I posted on my blog here, something I need to correct. I now have well over 600 posts on triond, no longer write for environmentalgraffiti, urbantitan or green-buzz, but I do now post on wikinut, bukisa, shetoldme, facebook, digg and twitter, so things are looking very different these days. I will be trying to put more effort into the blog from now on, but if you fancy seeing my work elsewhere, try http://www.wikinut.com/arss~ughfl/tony-leather/rss.xml

Will be writing more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment