There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

My writing

Please do check out www.greenbuzz.com - www.urbantitan.com - www.environmentalgraffiti/users/tonyleather - www.triond.com to see many examples of my writing. All comments welcome.

Search This Blog

Monday, 7 February 2011

progress

I have submitted several good posts the last few days on triond, but I am still struggling weith getting enough hits, which I will need if I want to earn any money. Environmentalgraffiti looks to be on a downward slope, which really is unfortunate, but then we are in tough times for everyone. I do feel that I am making real progress on triond now, and want to really push hard toget myself properly noticed, so I need to try even harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment