Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

My writing

Please do check out www.greenbuzz.com - www.urbantitan.com - www.environmentalgraffiti/users/tonyleather - www.triond.com to see many examples of my writing. All comments welcome.

Search This Blog

Friday 15 April 2011

Frustration rife today.

There are some days when you want to pull your hair out, if you have any that is, because the writing muse has disappeared without trace, and no matter what you do, it will not respond to your silent entreaties for inspiration. I suppose that, logically speaking, you need to take a break from the writing life for a day or two, but when you are used to creating something new on a daily basis, it seems quite hard to swallow.  I have twitter and facebook pages, but have just signed up to a twitter rival. Check it out, you might like it -  http://www.adzly.com/r/69855 - I am hoping that I get past this temporary writers block and get back to what I love best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment