Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

My writing

Please do check out www.greenbuzz.com - www.urbantitan.com - www.environmentalgraffiti/users/tonyleather - www.triond.com to see many examples of my writing. All comments welcome.

Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 April 2011

New things to look at, and new links to follow

OK everyone.
I am now in pursuit of ever more views and followers, and I would like to recommend a few sites you might find of interest for getting your own posts out to a wider audience. All are well worth visiting

www.socialmonkee.com/index.php?af=3945. 
this is a way to get loads more views, but you need to be reasonably computer literate to understand how it works. Based on RSS feeds and very effective.
The following are my referral links for several other sites where you can post your writing all at the same time.




No comments:

Post a Comment