Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

My writing

Please do check out www.greenbuzz.com - www.urbantitan.com - www.environmentalgraffiti/users/tonyleather - www.triond.com to see many examples of my writing. All comments welcome.

Search This Blog

Sunday 30 October 2011

About Time I did this

This is actually the first new thing I have written on my blog in months. I write now mostly on triond and saquidoo, have actually managed to get my very first e-book out and generally feel that my writing life is making real progress, hopefully in the right direction. There are so many things to look at and write about that I sometimes stumble trying to decide what should come next, but that is the wonder of the writing life and I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment