There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

My writing

Please do check out www.greenbuzz.com - www.urbantitan.com - www.environmentalgraffiti/users/tonyleather - www.triond.com to see many examples of my writing. All comments welcome.

Search This Blog

Sunday, 30 October 2011

About Time I did this

This is actually the first new thing I have written on my blog in months. I write now mostly on triond and saquidoo, have actually managed to get my very first e-book out and generally feel that my writing life is making real progress, hopefully in the right direction. There are so many things to look at and write about that I sometimes stumble trying to decide what should come next, but that is the wonder of the writing life and I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment