Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

My writing

Please do check out www.greenbuzz.com - www.urbantitan.com - www.environmentalgraffiti/users/tonyleather - www.triond.com to see many examples of my writing. All comments welcome.

Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 April 2010

FAO MAGAZINE EDITORS

My name is Tony Leather and I am a published writer looking for more editorial contacts.
My work – both fiction and non-fiction – has featured in lots publications around the world over the last ten years. Examples are - Woman’s Way (Ireland), Take-a Break (UK), Ireland’s Own (IRE), The Elks magazine (USA), Magical Blend (USA), Natural Health and Beauty (USA), Beauty and Style (UAE), Thirsty (USA), GC magazine (USA Bella (UK), Pet Magic (UK), Wipe (UK), Chat (UK) and Electrifye (AUS), After Dark (US Radio show/magazine)


These are just some of the publications that have featured my work, as there were also many online. I am always interested in contacting new publications and editors with a view to becoming a contributor, so if any of you happen to read this blog, I would be delighted to hear from you. I have hundreds of articles on file and a host of ideas. Do get in touch. Visit my other blog at

www.writelink.co.uk/community/blogs/?action=get_rss&pid=948

No comments:

Post a Comment